Skills for Study
Our Skills for Study subscription will end in June 2021.
Skills for Study is a comprehensive package of interactive tutorials which will help you to develop your study skills, whatever subject you are studying.
Access the database
- Anyone with a UWE Bristol login can access this database
- Databases provided by UWE Bristol are for educational use only and should not be used for commercial corporate purposes
- You will be asked to create an account on the first occasion that you log into the new platform
In addition to tips on helping you to get ready for academic study, the available modules are as follows:
- Reading and note-making
- Critical thinking
- Referencing and understanding plagiarism
- Group work and presentations
Each module begins with a diagnostic test to find out what skills you have already, provides clearly structured content and ends with a quick assessment to check your understanding of what you have learned.