Careers and enterprise employer events
Employer fairs, industry Q&A panels, workshops, competitions and much more.
All careers and enterprise events and fairs are bookable via the platform, Handshake. We are offering a blend of face-to-face on campus and virtual careers and employer fairs and events.
The Handshake platform is built by students for students. By setting up your profile you'll be able to:
- access an extensive employer network and link in with companies
- attend virtual and face-to-face employer events
- access jobs and networking opportunities from employers attending events
- book one-to-one 10min video chats with employers of your choice
- receive messages and job offers direct from employers who you’ve met.
Events and employer sessions on Handshake
Students and graduates can view and book on to careers events and employer sessions through Handshake.View events on Handshake
Workshops and fairs
Other key events throughout the year
Career development and social mobility
Innovation and enterprise
- Enterprise Festival
- Pitch-a-thon, Frenchay Campus
- Dragon's Den, Frenchay Campus
- Global Entrepreneurship Week
See the Innovation and enterprise calendar for further details.
Work experience, jobs and placements
- Science Futures Fair, Frenchay Campus
- Law Fair, Frenchay Campus
These are a selection of our events. You can view a full list on Handshake.
The UWE Bristol Careers and Enterprise team cannot accept responsibility for third party content or events hosted on third party platforms. If you wish to notify us of any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.