Find out more about Clearing - from what it is, to the key dates you'll need to be aware of.
Coming to UWE Bristol through Clearing
We'll be publishing new information about Clearing in May 2024.
If you are looking to apply for a course in September 2024, you can apply through UCAS.
What is Clearing?
Clearing gives you the opportunity to consider your university options for the academic year starting September 2024. Whether you've changed your mind about the university or course you want to take, your results have surprised you or you're just starting to consider going to university at that time.
You can use Clearing to find a university place if:
- you haven’t had any offers (or none that you wish to accept)
- you didn’t meet the conditions of your offer
- you did meet the conditions of your offer but have changed your mind
- you're not waiting on the results of any pending qualifications
- you apply after the UCAS deadline of 30 June 2024, and go straight into Clearing when it opens on 5th July. Please note that not all courses recruit during Clearing and your preferred option may not be available.