Time management is about sorting out your priorities and making sure you achieve them in the time you have. Overwhelmed by assignments, revision, the need to earn money, and other commitments? Here is some guidance to help you manage your time effectively.
Online advice and tutorials
- Assignment planner – Create a personalised schedule for each of your written assignments.
- Managing your time - An online workbook exploring how to clarify your tasks, create a schedule that works for you and stay focused.
- Time management fundamentals – Online video training (source: LinkedIn Learning). Includes detailed table of contents, exercise files, transcripts and closed caption support.
- Assistive software – Discover technology on campus PCs to help you plan and review your work efficiently.
Search the library
You can do your own library search from the library website or, if you prefer, try the suggested search below.
- Search for books about time management – The search results will list a number of books (and e-books) that you may find useful.