UWE Bristol funds during your studies

Find out the different funds that are available to you whilst studying at UWE Bristol.

Contact us

If you need money advice and you are a current student, you should complete an online InfoHub enquiry and the team will respond afterwards. This enquiry will ask you a series of questions about your circumstances so that we are best placed to answer your query as efficiently as possible.