Coronavirus update

Find out more

All the up-to-date information

Contact an Information Point

Self-help forms

The following self-help forms are designed to help you through an issue, giving you information along the way and passing unresolved queries straight to the correct department. Please complete the form relevant to your query.

You can find further information about arriving at UWE and registering on your course on the UWE registration webpages.

To see more information around module and timetable activity change limitations, please see the module change pages.

Information Point locations and opening times

  • D Block – 1D11 (Main entrance) - Open 08:30–17:00 Monday to Thursday and 08:30–16:30 on Friday
  • Q Block – 2Q56 (Main entrance) - Closed
  • The Student Centre at The Farmhouse - Closed

Information Points are marked on our Frenchay Campus map.