If you need a specific service
Please note: Information Point is there to support you with general enquiries. If you have a query about a specific service, such as accommodation, admissions or IT services, please contact them directly as you will get a faster response.
Contact an Information Point
We will aim to triage your query as soon as we can to give the information you need or refer you to the relevant team.
- Email email@example.com.
- Telephone +44 (0)117 32 85678. We are currently open 08:30 to 17:00 Monday to Thursday, and 08:30 to 16:30 on Fridays.
- Use our live chat – open Monday to Friday, 11:00 to 16:00.
- Ask a question through InfoHub.
- Complete a consent form if you'd like us to talk to a third party on your behalf.
Our self-help forms are designed to help you through an issue, giving you information along the way and passing unresolved queries straight to the correct school.
- Registration self-help form - for queries about registering on your course, any errors on your record or invoicing for your fees
- Fees self-help form - for queries about student finance loans, incorrect fees, fees cannot be calculated or payment methods
- Timetabling self-help form - for queries about timetabling
- Personal details self-help form - to make changes to your personal details on MYUWE or request a letter
- Cash office self-help form - for queries around payment methods
You can find further information about arriving at UWE and registering on your course on the UWE registration webpages.
To see more information around module and timetable activity change limitations, please see the module change pages.
Other helpful resources
- D Block – 1D11 (Main entrance)
- Open 08:30–18:30 Monday to Friday (during term time)
- Open 08:30–17:00 Monday to Thursday and 08:30–16:30 on Friday (during vacation times)
Information Points are marked on our Frenchay Campus map.