Contact an Information Point
The following self-help forms are designed to help you through an issue, giving you information along the way and passing unresolved queries straight to the correct department. Please complete the form relevant to your query.
- Registration self-help form - for queries around registering on your course, any errors on your record or invoicing for your fees
- Fees self-help form - for queries around student finance loans, incorrect fees, fees cannot be calculated or payment methods
- Timetabling self-help form - for queries around timetabling issues
- Personal details self-help form - for making changes to your personal details on MyUWE and requesting letters.
You can find further information about arriving at UWE and registering on your course on the UWE registration webpages.
To see more information around module and timetable activity change limitations, please see the module change pages.
- D Block – 1D11 (Main entrance) - Open 08:30–17:00 Monday to Thursday and 08:30–16:30 on Friday
- Q Block – 2Q56 (Main entrance) - Closed
- The Student Centre at The Farmhouse - Closed
Information Points are marked on our Frenchay Campus map.
Please note: Information Points will be closed during the Christmas break between 16:30 on Friday 18 December 2020 and 08:30 on Monday 4 January 2021.