We have Information Points on all our campuses to help answer your questions. Use the links below to find the information you need, contact us or pop in and speak to us.
If you need a specific service
Please note: Information Point is there to support you with general enquiries. If you have a query about a specific service, such as accommodation, admissions or IT services, please contact them directly as you will get a faster response.
Contact an Information Point
We will aim to triage your query as soon as we can to give the information you need or refer you to the relevant team.
- Email email@example.com.
- Telephone +44 (0)117 32 85678. We are currently open 08:30-17:00 Monday to Thursday, and 08:30-16:30 on Fridays.
- Use our live chat – open Monday to Friday, 11:00-16:00.
- Ask a question through infohub.
- Complete a consent form (if you'd like us to talk to a third party on your behalf).
The following self-help forms are designed to help you through an issue, giving you information along the way and passing unresolved queries straight to the correct school. Please complete the form relevant to your query.
- Registration self-help form - for queries around registering on your course, any errors on your record or invoicing for your fees
- Fees self-help form - for queries around student finance loans, incorrect fees, fees cannot be calculated or payment methods
- Timetabling self-help form - for queries around timetabling issues
- Personal details self-help form - for making changes to your personal details on MyUWE and requesting letters
You can find further information about arriving at UWE and registering on your course on the UWE registration webpages.
To see more information around module and timetable activity change limitations, please see the module change pages.
Other helpful resources
Watch our series of video tutorials to help you get started with myUWE and take a look at the myUWE guidance.
Download your Council Tax certificate
Watch this short video on how to download your Council Tax certificate from myUWE.
Information Point locations and opening times
- D Block – 1D11 (Main entrance)
- Open 08:30–18:30 Monday to Friday (during term time)
- Open 08:30–17:00 Monday to Thursday and 08:30–16:30 on Friday (during vacation times)
Information Points are marked on our Frenchay Campus map.
Find help and support
Getting to and from our campuses
Maps and directions, bike routes, bus routes and train services to and from our campuses.Travel information
You may also be interested in
Student life at UWE Bristol is what you make of it. Clubs, societies, friends, support are all there for you.
Advice on academic-related issues and what to do if something happens which affects your studies.
Campus and facilities
Over the last five years, we've invested £300 million into our state-of-the-art facilities. Creating the most effective and empowering setting for our students and people to discover their potential.