If you're a first year student in one of our properties, our residents' guide section is packed with useful such as how to request repairs, collecting post, transferring or leaving your accommodation, contracts and cleaning.
If you're going into your second year, you'll need to explore private accommodation options.
All about living in UWE Bristol accommodation, including inspections, fire drills and making a complaint.Residents' guide
Private accommodation options
Going in to your second year? It's time to explore private accommodation options.Find out more
Useful resources for house sharing
- Accommodating each other (PDF) - being a good housemate, plus help with dealing with noise, anti-social behaviour and dividing chores.
- Keeping the peace (PDF) - tips for living in the community, being a good neighbour, and useful contacts.
- Cleaning rota poster (PDF)
Need a place to stay over the summer? Our accommodation team may be able to help.
- We have a small number of rooms available over the summer on our Frenchay Campus for you to request to live in during July and early August.
- Summer accommodation is reserved in our Student Village in a block of standard rooms.
- Rooms will be charged at the standard room rate for UWE Bristol students.
Priority is given to students who don't have a non-term-time address. This includes UWE Bristol Cares students and international students.
Booking your summer stay
Book your room from April using this Online Booking Form – but be sure to contact us early, as room spaces fill up fast.
Got questions? Please contact the accommodation team.