These scholarships are available for postgraduate students.
About the scholarships
The partnership agreement between UWE Bristol and Santander Universities focuses on international exchange, entrepreneurial activities and the mobility of students and researchers within the Santander network.
In 2021/2022, Santander Universities are funding six scholarships of £4,000 each.
To be eligible to apply you must have received a UWE Bristol Bursary whilst in your final year as a student and be either:
- a current full-time student in your final year of an undergraduate course at UWE Bristol
- a graduate from the previous year, with an undergraduate course at UWE Bristol.
- international students are not eligible for this scholarship
- the following courses are not part of the scheme: Nursing, Midwifery, PGCE (chemistry, computing, maths, physics, languages, classics and biology), research Master's, PhDs.
- Write a 500 word response to the question: 'How will your proposed Masters study impact your future career?'.
Please include the following information in your application:
- a compelling case that the Santander Scholarship will make a real difference to your career
- a clear demonstration of very specific knowledge of the career and how the course is an essential component
- an outline of relevant/related experience gained to date.
2. Submit a draft copy through 'My Questions' on InfoHub (login required) to gain feedback from our Careers and Enterprise team. Please allow five days for feedback.
3. Submit your final response on the Santander Postgraduate Scholarship Application portal by Friday 6 August 2021.
How will the scholarship be paid?
If successful, your Santander Scholarship will be paid directly into your bank account after you have registered and started attending your course in September 2021. If you wish, the Scholarship can be used to cover some of your tuition fees.