These scholarships are available to postgraduate students.
About the scholarships
The partnership agreement between UWE Bristol and Santander Universities focuses on international exchange, entrepreneurial activities and the mobility of students and researchers within the Santander network.
As part of the agreement, Santander Universities fund a number of postgraduate scholarships at UWE Bristol.
2020/21 Santander Postgraduate scholarships
There are five scholarships of £4,000 to help with course costs.
To be eligible to apply you must be either:
- a current full-time student in your final year of an undergraduate course at UWE Bristol, in receipt of a UWE Bristol bursary in 2019/2020 and due to start a full time master's course at UWE Bristol in 2020/2021
- a 2019 graduate from an undergraduate course at UWE Bristol, who was in receipt of a UWE Bursary in the 2018/19 academic year and due to start a full time master's course at UWE Bristol in 2020/21.
- international students are not eligible for this scholarship
- the following courses are not part of the scheme: Nursing, Midwifery, MBA, PGCE, BPTC, Research Master's, PhDs.
How to apply
Write a 500 word response to the following question:
“How will your proposed master's study impact your future career?”
Please include the following information in your application:
- a compelling case that the Santander Scholarship will make a real difference to your career
- a clear demonstration of very specific knowledge of the career and how the course is an essential component
- an outline of relevant/related experience gained to date.
Before you submit your final application, please follow the guidance in the application guide on InfoHub. You're also required to share a draft copy through 'My Questions' on InfoHub to gain feedback from our Careers and Enterprise team (allow five days for feedback) before you submit your final application.
Submit your final 500 word response via the Santander Postgraduate Scholarship Application Form on Infohub by Friday 3 July 2020.
How will the scholarship be paid?
If successful, your Santander Scholarship will be paid directly into your bank account after you have registered and started attending your course in September 2020. If you wish, the Scholarship can be used to cover some of your tuition fees.