Tuition fee and maintenance funding
- Scholarships available to students from South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Swaziland, Lesotho, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malawi, Angola and Mozambique.
- For those that wish to pursue postgraduate study.
- 30% tuition fee discount plus a comprehensive performance sport support package.
- Available to high-performing athletes.
- Recipients of this scholarship will be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of their course.
- Four scholarships available to year two students who meet one or more of the stipulated criteria.
- These scholarships were established in memory of Rod Coleman who was Head of Widening Participation at UWE Bristol and who died in 2005.
- Two scholarships to support refugee and asylum seekers looking to study undergraduate courses at UWE Bristol.
- Full tuition fee waiver for the duration of the course.
- £1,500 annual bursary for the duration of the course, as a contribution towards study costs.
- Available for students on selected undergraduate programmes in our Computer Science and Creative Technologies Department.
- Students must achieve a first at the end of year two and be in receipt of a UWE Bursary.
- Provided by Tony Papadopoullos Charitable Trust in memory of the founder of software specialist company, Apak.
- Available for year two students studying full-time on the MSc Transport Planning and MSc Transport Engineering and Planning programmes.
- Students must have achieved a first at the end of year one and be in receipt of a UWE Bursary.
- Provided by Brian Large Bursary Fund and the Rees Jeffreys Road Fund.
- Award value is £1,000 a year for the first two years of study.
- Eligible for undergraduate applicants to an Arts, Creative Industries or Education course.
Additional funding information
Depending on your course or status, you may be eligible for additional funding. Please note that all information below applies to undergraduate courses.