GREAT Scholarships 2024
In partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, three scholarships are on offer for students from Bangladesh, China and India applying for science and technology (Bangladesh/India) and core (China) postgraduate courses.
About the scholarship
The GREAT Scholarships 2024 programme, launched by the British Council together with 72 UK universities, supports postgraduate students to access world-class UK higher education opportunities.
The scholarship programme offers financial support of a minimum of £10,000 to students pursuing one-year postgraduate study in the UK. Please note that applicants should be passport holders of Bangladesh, China (mainland only), and India.
These scholarships are available for eligible postgraduate courses.
Financial support of a minimum of £10,000 to students pursuing one-year postgraduate study in the UK.
Number of awards available
|One for each eligible country (Bangladesh, China and India).|
China (mainland only)
Any postgraduate course at UWE Bristol.
India and Bangladesh
The applicant must:
How to apply
Compose a personal statement
- Demonstrates your eligibility for this scholarship.
- Maximum word limit of 200 words.
Submit your scholarship application
Please send an email to email@example.com by no later than 23:59 GMT on Thursday 2 May 2024.
What to include in your application email
- Personal statement (up to 200 words)
- Copy of your degree certificate and transcript
- UWE offer letter
- Student ID
- Mobile number
- Email address
Last day to receive entries
- By or before Thursday 2 May 2024 at 23:59 GMT.
- Monday 6 May 2024
CGPA and quality of personal statement will be the criteria to shortlist applicants for interview.
- Thursday 9 May 2024
- Tuesday 14 May 2024
- Applicants must not be sponsored students or recipients of another UWE Bristol tuition fee discount.
- The successful applicant must engage in ambassadorial responsibilities for UWE Bristol and the British Council.