These scholarships are for young people who attended local secondary schools.
About the scholarships
10 scholarships are available to young people who attended local secondary schools and are considering studying undergraduate courses at UWE Bristol. These scholarships were established by the Wallscourt Foundation, an independent charitable trust which supports education and learning at UWE Bristol.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must have studied at a partner school within the local region (City of Bristol; South Gloucestershire; North Somerset; Bath and North East Somerset) before you were 16.
- You must have a household income below £42,000 as assessed by Student Finance England.
- Whilst we welcome applications from all eligible students, applications from the following under-represented groups will be prioritised:
- mature students
- disabled students
- BAME (black and minority ethnic students)
- care Leavers, student carers and estranged students.
Applications for the Wallscourt Scholarships for 2020-21 have now closed.