Water Conservation Trust Scholarship
Designed to help people to succeed in furthering their ambition in the area of science, art and the practice of water and environmental management.
About the scholarships
The Water Conservation Trust Scholarship is awarded by the Worshipful Company of Water Conservators, a London Livery company that promotes and spreads awareness of the science, art and practice of water and environmental management. This scholarship is designed to help people to succeed in furthering their ambitions in this field.
One scholarship of £5,000 will support a student enrolling on one of the following Master’s programmes for the academic year 2023/24:
The successful candidate will be required to undertake the Water Management and Law module.
£4,000 will be awarded to cover part of the fees and £1,000 will be available for dissertation expenses.
Eligibility and how to apply
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- have a good degree (first or upper second or equivalent) in a relevant discipline (e.g. geography, sociology, economics, psychology) and a demonstrated interest in promoting sustainable water consumption
- have registered on one of the following programmes for the academic year 2023/24:
- MSc Environmental Management
- MSc Environmental Consultancy
- MSc Sustainable Development in Practice
- have the right to permanently live and work in the UK.
Please note that the Water Conservation Trust Scholarship aims to support a low-income student.
Once offered a place on one of the relevant programmes, those who are eligible for this scholarship will be sent details of how to apply.
Applications have now closed.
If you would like more information about the scholarship, please contact Chad Staddon at firstname.lastname@example.org.