Hodgkin House Accommodation Scholarship
This scholarship is available to a full-time postgraduate student of Ugandan, Kenyan or Tanzanian nationality and domicile.
About the scholarship
One accommodation scholarship is available from Hodgkin House for a full-time postgraduate student of Ugandan, Kenyan or Tanzanian nationality and domicile.
The scholarship is for a September 2021 and will last for one academic year (12-15 months). It includes single accommodation in Hodgkin House, Clifton, and bills for internet, water, and electricity.
Please note that the scholarship does not include travel, food, leisure activities or tuition fees.
- hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- have Ugandan, Kenyan or Tanzanian nationality and be Ugandan, Kenyan or Tanzanian domiciled
- declare details of any sponsorship or scholarship secured or applied for
- provide official transcripts at the time of application.
How to apply
Applications have now closed for this scholarship.
Terms and conditions
- A student can only be in receipt of one University of the West of England scholarship. If you meet the eligibility criteria for more than one of the scholarships, you will be awarded the scholarship which is the most beneficial to you.
- If you have been awarded a scholarship, you will be notified in writing. Full terms and conditions for the scholarship will be sent with the scholarship award letter.
- This is a one-off award, which is non-renewable after the first year of study unless otherwise specified.
- All scholarships, unless otherwise specified, are non-deferrable. If you are offered a scholarship and then choose to defer your place, the offer of the scholarship will be withdrawn and you will have to re-apply or will be reconsidered for the scholarship again the following year.