Accounting and Finance resources
Comprehensive overview of the sources of information, databases, and help for the subjects of accounting and finance.
Develop your skills
- Introduction to Business Information Skills Tutorial (IBIS) - Online tutorial for business students providing a subject-specific introduction to UWE Bristol Library. This includes finding marketing or accounting information, and how to impress an employer.
- Academic Success Centre - Supporting the learning of all Faculty of Business and Law students.
- Maths, statistics, and numeracy support - Develop your skills in mathematics, statistics, or numeracy with online tutorials and advice, and one-to-one support.
- Financial Times: available via the Nexis database with a 30 day embargo. For the latest 30 days, make use of the print Financial Times. The paper archive is stored under the display shelf.
- Databases and free web sites that contain useful statistics
- News - A selection of current local, national and international newspapers.