Accounting and Finance resources
Comprehensive overview of the sources of information, databases, and help for the subjects of accounting and finance.
Search accounting and finance databases, includes FAME and the Financial Times (via Nexis).
Update (Friday 20 March): your FBL Librarian team have created a reading list of alternative data sources that you can access off-campus: Alternative sources to Bloomberg and Datastream.
Develop your skills
- Introduction to Business Information Skills Tutorial (IBIS) - Online tutorial for business students providing a subject-specific introduction to UWE Bristol Library. This includes finding marketing or accounting information, and how to impress an employer.
- Faculty study support - supporting the learning of all Faculty of Business and Law students.
- Maths, statistics, and numeracy support - Develop your skills in mathematics, statistics, or numeracy with online tutorials and advice, and one-to-one support.
- Financial Times: available via the Nexis database with a 30 day embargo. For the latest 30 days, make use of the print Financial Times. The paper archive is stored under the display shelf.
- Databases and free web sites that contain useful statistics
- News - A selection of current local, national and international newspapers.