Comprehensive overview of the sources of information, databases and help for law.
Databases for law
Search for journal articles, cases, legislation, forms & precedents, and other legal materials (includes Westlaw Edge UK, Lexis+ UK, Legal Journals Index, i-Law and Practical Law).
Develop your skills
- Building Legal Information Skills (BLIS) - Tutorials to facilitate legal research, aimed at new law students. Also includes more advanced subject areas such as European Union law, official publications, legal reform, and dissertation research.
- Law for Non-Lawyers workbook.
- Referencing - OSCOLA guides and tools.
- Maths, statistics, and numeracy support - Develop your skills in mathematics, statistics, or numeracy with online tutorials and advice, and one-to-one support.
- College study support - supporting the learning of all Business and Law students.
- Certification workbook.