Comprehensive overview of the sources of information, databases and help for law.
Databases for law
Search for journal articles, cases, legislation, forms & precedence, and other legal materials (includes Westlaw UK, Lexis Library, Legal Journals Index, iLaw and PLC).Databases for law
Develop your skills
- Building Legal Information Skills (BLIS) - Tutorials to facilitate legal research, aimed at new law students. Also includes more advanced subject areas such as European Union law, official publications, legal reform, and dissertation research.
- Partner Institutions: Law Induction Workbook - An introductory guide to UWE Bristol legal resources for students at partner institutions outside of the UK.
- Law for Non-Lawyers workbook
- Referencing - OSCOLA guides and tools.
- Maths, statistics, and numeracy support - Develop your skills in mathematics, statistics, or numeracy with online tutorials and advice, and one-to-one support.
- Academic Success Centre - Supporting the learning of all Faculty of Business and Law students.