You'll get the knowledge and skills you’ll need to make your mark as a health professional. Working with colleagues across disciplines, you’ll build your confidence before going into practice with our partners across a variety of settings in the health and social care sector.
"The tutors are great – you feel they would do anything to help. They’re always there for you. All of them have worked in the field so they understand the challenges of the role and help you grow emotionally as well as professionally."
Petra BSc (Hons) Radiotherapy and Oncology
"The practical work I’ve been involved in has been brilliant. I’ve recently handled preserved specimens that helped my learning and understanding of anatomical structures and pathologies. The facilities at Glenside are great too. The campus is picturesque and the simulation suites and consultation rooms are excellent – they provide a learning experience that simulates a real-life workplace scenario really accurately."
James MSc Physician Associate Studies
Professional development Health Professions courses
Explore our wide range of Health professional short courses by topic. Alternatively you can view an a-z listing.
- Accelerated learning
- Critical Care
- Diagnostic radiography
- Diagnostic ultrasound
- End of life care
- Emergency care
- Flexible and work-based learning
- Leadership and mentorship
- Long-term conditions
- Maternal and child health
- Mental health and learning disabilities
- Non-medical prescribing
- Nuclear medicine
- Older persons and dementia
- Professional Development - BA(Hons)/BSc(Hons)/FdA/FdSc/GradDip/Dip/CertHE/GradCert/Cert
- Professional Development - MA/MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- Public health nursing
- Research methods and research in practice
- Return to practice
- Specialist and advanced practice
- Study days