Mental health and learning disabilities
Professional short courses focused on mental health and learning disabilities.
Mental health and learning disabilities courses
- Dual Diagnosis: Substance Misuse and Mental Health - Professional/Short course
- Evidencing Work Based Learning (EWBL) - Professional course
- Medication Management in Mental Health Practice - Professional/Short course
- Mental Health and Well-Being of Children and Young People - Professional/Short course
- Motivational Interviewing - Study day
- Motivational Interviewing: Strategies for Lifestyle Changes - Professional/Short course
- Perinatal Mental Health For Health and Social Care Practitioners - Professional/Short course
- Promoting the Health of School-Aged Children in the Community - Professional/Short course
- Psycho-Social Interventions for Serious Mental Health Problems - Professional/Short course
- Supporting and Managing Those at Risk of Suicide - Professional/Short course
- Working with a Person Experiencing Mental Health Crisis - Professional/Short course
- Workplace Health and Well-being - Professional/Short course
You may also be interested in
UWE Bristol's range of continuing professional development courses and short course study has been designed to help you achieve your career ambitions and maximise your potential.
If you wish to apply for a course, can’t find what you’re looking for or have questions, please contact our professional development team for more information.
Find out about postgraduate study at UWE Bristol including courses, funding and open events.
Health professional development
Explore our range of professional short courses in health. Find out about funded opportunities, industry-specific courses and bespoke training.