Professional short courses focused on cancer and cancer research.
- Anatomy and Pathology in Cross-Sectional Imaging - Professional/Short course
- Brachytherapy Principles and Clinical Applications - Professional/Short course
- Care of the Child/Young Person with Cancer - Professional/Short course
- Chest X-ray Image Interpretation - Study day
- Communication Skills in Supportive and End of Life Care - Professional/Short course
- Complexities of Supportive and End of Life Care - Professional/Short course
- Enhancing Nuclear Medicine Practice - Professional/Short course
- Enhancing Practice in Palliative Care for Children, Young People and Families - Professional/Short course
- MRI for Radiographic Assistants - Study day
- Principles of Cancer Care - Professional/Short course
- Principles of Neurosciences - Professional/Short course
- Reporting Skills in Nuclear Medicine - Professional/Short course
- The Management of Head and Neck Cancer - Professional/Short course
You may also be interested in
UWE Bristol's range of continuing professional development courses and short course study has been designed to help you achieve your career ambitions and maximise your potential.
If you wish to apply for a course, can’t find what you’re looking for or have questions, please contact our professional development team for more information.
Find out about postgraduate study at UWE Bristol including courses, funding and open events.
Health professional development
Explore our range of professional short courses in health. Find out about funded opportunities, industry-specific courses and bespoke training.