Flexible and work-based learning
Professional short courses in health available through flexible and work-based learning.
Flexible and work-based learning courses
- Advanced Practice with Adults at Risk - Professional/Short course
- Affect, Emotion and Society - Professional/Short course
- Enhancing Nuclear Medicine Practice - Professional/Short course
- Evidence and Research in Practice - Professional/Short course
- Evidencing Work Based Learning (EWBL) - Professional course
- Knowledge Mobilisation - Professional/Short course
- Negotiated Specialist Ultrasound Practice (1) - Professional/Short course
- Negotiated Specialist Ultrasound Practice (2) - Professional/Short course
- Negotiated Specialist Ultrasound Practice (4) - Professional/Short course
- Systematic Review - Professional/Short course
- Ultrasound Guided Brachytherapy - Professional/Short course
You may also be interested in
UWE Bristol's range of continuing professional development courses and short course study has been designed to help you achieve your career ambitions and maximise your potential.
If you wish to apply for a course, can’t find what you’re looking for or have questions, please contact our professional development team for more information.
Find out about postgraduate study at UWE Bristol including courses, funding and open events.
Health professional development
Explore our range of professional short courses in health. Find out about funded opportunities, industry-specific courses and bespoke training.