Professional short courses focused on diagnostic radiography.
Diagnostic radiography courses
- Administering Intravenous Injection - Study Day - College of Radiographers Certificate of Competence
- Anatomy and Pathology in Cross-Sectional Imaging - Professional/Short course
- Appendicular Skeleton - Study day
- Axial Skeleton - South West Emergency X-Ray Interpretation (SEXI) - Study day
- Chest X-ray Image Interpretation - Study day
- Computed Tomography Technology - Professional/Short course
- Current Applications in Hybrid Imaging Practice - Professional/Short course
- Enhancing Nuclear Medicine Practice - Professional/Short course
- Fundamental Applications of Computed Tomography - Professional/Short course
- Fundamental Applications of Magnetic Resonance Imaging - Professional/Short course
- MRI for Radiographic Assistants - Study day
- Non-Accidental Injury - Study Day - Suspected Physical Abuse
- Nuclear Medicine - the Requisites for Assistant Practitioners - Study day
- Paediatric Imaging - Suspected Physical Abuse - Professional/Short course
- Paediatric Skeleton - Study Day - Southwest Emergency X-ray Interpretation
- Practice Learning and Student Support - Professional/Short course
- Ultrasound Guided Prostate Brachytherapy - Study day
You may also be interested in
UWE Bristol's range of continuing professional development courses and short course study has been designed to help you achieve your career ambitions and maximise your potential.
If you wish to apply for a course, can’t find what you’re looking for or have questions, please contact our professional development team for more information.
Find out about postgraduate study at UWE Bristol including courses, funding and open events.
Health professional development
Explore our range of professional short courses in health. Find out about funded opportunities, industry-specific courses and bespoke training.