Library resources for transport.
Databases for transport
Search for journal articles and other transportation information (includes Localaw (Encyclopedia of Road Traffic and Highways), Transport, Transportation Research Board, and TRID).
Workbooks, guides and tutorials
- Study skills for FET - Introduction to finding information using UWE Bristol Library resources.
- Study skills for FET (foundation) workbook - Introduction to finding information using UWE Bristol Library resources for students studying on a foundation course or foundation year.
- FET dissertation and project support workbook - Find information and resources to help you develop the information skills you need to carry out your dissertation or project.
- Technical report writing - Guidance on writing technical reports - including advice on introductions, structure, formatting and punctuation, language, graphs, tables and images, referencing and proofreading.
- How to research employers (for FET students) - Improve your commercial awareness and better understand who you want to work for.
- UWE Bristol Library for distance learners - All the information you need about the resources and services that you can access from home.