Library resources for transport.
Databases for transport
Search for journal articles and other transportation information (includes Localaw (Encyclopedia of Road Traffic and Highways), Transport, Transportation Research Board, and TRID).
Workbooks, guides and tutorials
- Study skills for FET - Introduction to finding information using UWE Bristol Library resources.
- Study skills for FET (foundation) workbook - Introduction to finding information using UWE Bristol Library resources for students studying on a foundation course or foundation year.
- FET dissertation and project support workbook - Find information and resources to help you develop the information skills you need to carry out your dissertation or project.
- Technical report writing - Guidance on writing technical reports - including advice on introductions, structure, formatting and punctuation, language, graphs, tables and images, referencing and proofreading.
- How to research employers (for FET students) - Improve your commercial awareness and better understand who you want to work for.
Study skills workshops
From making notes to structuring your writing, we offer a number of study skills events to students which take place across all UWE Bristol campuses.
Access hundreds of tools and resources to help you plan for your future and prepare for employment.Careers Toolkit
You may also be interested in
Construction and Civil Engineering resources
Library resources for construction and civil engineering students.
Health and Social Care resources
Library resources for health and social care students, including recommended websites, and NICE guidance.