Construction and Civil Engineering resources
Library resources for construction and civil engineering students.
Workbooks, guides and tutorials
- FET library online workbook - Introduction to finding information using UWE Bristol Library resources.
- Foundation library online workbook - Introduction to finding information using UWE Bristol Library resources for students studying on a foundation course or foundation year.
- FET dissertation and project support workbook - Find information and resources to help you develop the information skills you need to carry out your dissertation or project.
- Technical report writing- Guidance on writing technical reports - including advice on introductions, structure, formatting and punctuation, language, graphs, tables and images, referencing and proofreading.
- How to research employers (for FET students) - Improve your commercial awareness and better understand who you want to work for.
- Professional development for Built Environment students - Online workbook with videos, activities and links to extensive resources to help you research your career options and make applications for placements and jobs.
- Law for Non-Lawyers workbook
- UWE Bristol Library for distance learners - All the information you need about the resources and services that you can access from home.
- BIM UWE on YouTube – a series of training videos on 'Revit software for Building Information Modeling' created by Patrick Thornhill, for UWE Bristol students. See also the group BIM@UWE on LinkedIn.