Property, Housing, and Surveying resources
Library resources for property, housing, and surveying students.
Databases for property, housing, and surveying
Search for journal articles, building regulations, legislation and other property, housing and surveying information (includes Construction Information Service, Estates Gazette Interactive, iSurv and RICS Online).
If you are studying for a UWE Bristol degree at a partner institution, you can access most, but not all, of our databases. View databases for students and staff at UK and international partner institutions.
Workbooks, guides and tutorials
- Study skills for FET - Introduction to finding information using UWE Bristol Library resources.
- Study skills for FET (foundation) workbook - Introduction to finding information using UWE Bristol Library resources for students studying on a foundation course or foundation year.
- FET dissertation and project support workbook - Find information and resources to help you develop the information skills you need to carry out your dissertation or project.
- Technical report writing - Guidance on writing technical reports - including advice on introductions, structure, formatting and punctuation, language, graphs, tables and images, referencing and proofreading.
- How to research employers (for FET students) - Improve your commercial awareness and better understand who you want to work for.
- Professional development for Built Environment students - Online workbook with videos, activities and links to extensive resources to help you research your career options and make applications for placements and jobs.
- Law for Non-Lawyers workbook
- UWE Bristol Library for distance learners - All the information you need about the resources and services that you can access from home.
- Property data tutorials - Learn how to use EGI and CoStar Suite.