Coronavirus - UWE hospitality and catering services
Please see our 'Coronavirus information on changes to services' for full details on which outlets remain open and which ones are currently closed at this time.
Bower Ashton Campus
Students' Union Bar - A-Block
Serving seasonal and locally sourced hot and cold food plus soft drinks and alcoholic beverages.
- Monday to Friday: 08:30–20:30 (term time)
- Saturday to Sunday: Closed
Traders - A-Block
A brand-new menu cafe serving hot food and ‘grab and go’ fresh coffee and bubble tea.
- Monday to Thursday: 08:00–16:30 (term time)
- Friday: 08:00–15:00 (term time)
Students' Union Shop - B-Block
Selling student essentials including groceries, sandwiches and snacks, health and beauty products and art supplies.
- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday: 09:30–15:30 (term time)
- Wednesday: 09:30–15:00 (term time)
- Friday: 09:30–14:30 (term time)
Art Shop - B-Block
Selling a range of arts materials, tools and equipment.
- Monday to Friday: 09:30–16:30 (term time)
The Watershed’s cafe/bar is the perfect social space overlooking Bristol’s vibrant harbourside. Open every day from early in the morning until late at night, they offer breakfast, lunch and evening meals.
Spike Island Café
Open seven days a week, Spike Island Café serves locally sourced, organic and sustainable food and drink. Enjoy daily specials, homemade cakes and expertly made coffees in a sunny, laid-back spot overlooking the river.