Coronavirus Emergency Fund
The Coronavirus Emergency Fund can provide grants of up to £300 to help students who have no access to IT equipment during the Covid-19 outbreak.
- Final year undergraduate and postgraduate students
- Home (UK), EU and International students with a UK bank account
- Students without any access to IT equipment following the closure of UWE Bristol sites
What we can’t fund
- PCs costing more than £300
- Tablets or smartphones
- Peripherals e.g. printers and scanners
- The installation and operation of fixed broadband or other internet services
- Data plan costs beyond that covered in the purchase of a MiFi Mobile Broadband Device or equivalent
- Software in addition to that included on the machine
How to apply
To access this fund, you will need to be referred by a member of your teaching staff or course leader. Once referred, the Student Money Service will email you a link to an online application form. If you cannot access your student email from home, the Student Money Service will contact you in order to complete the application form via telephone.
In the first instance please contact:
- Faculty of Arts, Creative Industries and Education (ACE – programme leader
- Faculty of Business and Law (FBL) – programme leader
- Faculty of Environment and Technology (FET) – programme leader
- Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences (HAS) – Academic Personal Tutor
If you have a specific query please contact the Student Money Service at email@example.com.