How to apply
First check your eligibility, including English Language requirements. Then choose to apply in one of three ways:
- Register and apply through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS).
- Apply through one of our agents or representatives in your country.
- Meet a representative at one of our regional offices.
Accepting an offer
First of all, congratulations - we're looking forward to meeting you. How you accept depends on how you applied:
- If you applied through UWE Bristol, accept your offer by logging on to your UWE Bristol Welcome Website and selecting the 'My Offer Response' option in the 'My Application' tab.
- If you applied through UCAS, accept your offer by logging onto UCAS Track and selecting 'Reply to your offers'.
Get ready to study with us
- Read our list of essential things to do before you arrive at UWE Bristol, including information on applying for a visa, paying your tuition fees, and booking accommodation.
- Keep checking your Welcome Website for important updates.
- You could also follow our Twitter, Instagram and Facebook channels to find out about news and events.
- Read about adjusting to life in the UK, discover Bristol, and find out what to do on arrival.
- Explore our website as we have lots of useful advice about international student support.
Admissions and regulations
Before you join us, you'll need to read and agree to our rules and regulations. At registration, we'll ask you to confirm that you've done this.
There's more info in the Admissions Policy (PDF).
Wallace is here to help you with any application questions you may have. Click 'Chat Now' below: