- These sessions are for applicants from Latin America. Register now.
- Join our International Officer, Carol Adrianzen, for a one-to-one session to discuss studying at UWE Bristol. She will be available every Tuesday, 18:00-19:30 (UK time), from 22 September – 17 November
- This webinar takes place on the 12 November, 14:00-15:00.
- Learn how to build a winning LinkedIn profile with us, including how to headline properly, write a compelling summary and gain endorsements. You will also learn key strategies for building a LinkedIn network of valuable employer contacts.
- This webinar takes place on the 10 November, 13:00-14:00.
- This webinar will give you the skills and knowledge to build a winning CV on the GradLink CV builder. You will also have the chance to connect with GradLink’s global network of 700 employers looking to recruit UK-educated international students.
- This webinar takes place on 17 November, 14:00-15:00.
- This session will help you to uncover opportunities in your home country and beyond. You will also better understand how to brand and sell your UK-education effectively to global employers, as well as source the best employers in the UK and create a strategy for getting a graduate job in the UK.
- This webinar takes place on 19 November, 14:00-15:00.
- Hear from a major global employer about the graduate job market during the Covid-19 pandemic. You will also gain an insight into what employers are really looking for from UK-educated international students.
- This webinar takes places on November 26, 14:00-15:00
- This session will give you key advice from UWE Bristol’s Enterprise Team of experts on how to build your own business. You will find out about our unique package of support for every stage of your entrepreneurial journey.
- This webinar will take place on 10 November, 11:00-12:00.
- Hear from Clare Clark, Manager – Students' Union Advice Service, to learn what private accommodation is available in Bristol to help you prepare for studying at UWE Bristol.
- This webinar takes place on 24 November, 14:00-15:00.
- This session will give you tips on successfully navigating video interviews, including creating the right interview space at home, coming across professionally and giving strong answers to standard and non-standard interview questions.
- This webinar will take place on 11 November, 11:15-12:15.
- This webinar provides an overview of each of our LLMs, including what students can expect from studying the LLM at UWE Bristol and the support available, followed by a live Q&A session.
- This webinar will take place on 29 October, 13:00-14:00.
- :oin us for a practical online session in which Dr Phil Legg will introduce some of the tools and concepts that are utilised within cyber security, and more specifically, ethical hacking activities.
- Following the hands-on exercise, we will hold a Q&A discussion about the MSc Cyber Security programme at UWE Bristol.
We are running a variety of webinars on certain subjects at UWE Bristol.Subject webinars
Previously recorded webinars
View recordings of previously held webinars on a variety of topics.
- Private accommodation, 14 Aug – this webinar is relevant for offer-holders.
- Private accommodation, 2 Sept – this webinar is relevant for offer-holders.
- Welcome to Bristol – this webinar is for international offer-holders.
- Pre-departure briefing, 19 Aug – this webinar is for international offer-holders.
- Pre-departure briefing, 20 Aug – this webinar is for international offer-holders.
- Visa information, 3 Sept, morning session – this webinar is for international offer-holders.
- Visa information, 3 Sept, evening session – this webinar is for international offer-holders.