Reading and note taking
Develop your academic reading skills and improve the notes you make while reading and during lectures.
Online advice and tutorials
- How to make notes and read effectively: Plan your reading, read effectively, take notes, and make the most of your lectures and seminars.
- Studying with Event Capture: How you can make the most of these Event Capture recordings - adopting them as useful tools in your studies.
- Audio-recording lectures and seminars: Enhance your note taking.
- How to use e-books: Our guide to accessing, downloading and reading e-books.
- Studying with e-books: Our guide to making use of e-books for your studies.
- How to make notes and read effectively reading list: Suggested further reading on how to take notes, including mind-mapping and guidance for students with dyslexia.