Architecture and Planning databases
- Meets the information needs of the surveying industry, isurv is a comprehensive online service for the surveying profession.
- One-stop-shop for best practice, legal and RICS guidance, it covers the topics of building surveying, commercial property, construction, estate agency, legislation, planning, rural, sustainability, and valuation.
- NOT included in the main library search.
SAGE Research Methods
- A web-based research methods tool created to help researchers, staff and students with their research projects.
- SRM focuses on methodology rather than disciplines, so can be used by researchers from the social sciences, health sciences and more.
- Included in the main library search.