Bloomsbury Architecture Library
Bloomsbury Architecture Library features over 40 eBooks on topics ranging from architecture and architectural history, to theory, design, urbanism, landscape, and interiors.
- Access Sir Banister Fletcher’s Global History of Architecture and e-books on architecture, architectural history, theory, design, urbanism, landscape, and interiors.
- The Building Pages bring together essential information about the world’s most important buildings.
- Browse countries and periods you are interested in using the interactive world map and timeline.
Access the database
- Database is included in the main library search
- Databases provided by UWE Bristol are for educational use only and should not be used for commercial corporate purposes or by unlicensed users