Westlaw Edge UK
Full-text access to current and historic UK, European Union and worldwide case reports and legislation. The database also provides to the Legal Journals Index, some full text law journals, and many law electronic books.
Access the database
- Database is not included in the main library search
- Databases provided by UWE Bristol are for educational use only and should not be used for commercial corporate purposes or by unlicensed users
If this is your first time using Westlaw, you will need to register to create a Thomson Reuters OnePass profile:
- Access the Westlaw Edge UK database
- Follow the on-screen instructions to register, and make sure you use your UWE Bristol email address
- Don't use your UWE Bristol password when registering - make up a strong and completely unique password and save it somewhere safe
Some users are getting an error message when trying to log into Westlaw: “Your profile contains no valid registration keys”. Please contact us for advice or contact the Thomson Reuters helpdesk directly on 0345 600 9355.
Subject areas: UK, EU, and International Cases; UK, EU, and International Legislation. Includes full text of various practitioner texts including: Chitty on Contracts; Clerk and Lindsell on Torts; Civil Procedure (White Book).
The Westlaw UK Certification Training allows users to gain a nationally recognised online certificate.