Online resources for teachers and advisers
Information about fees and finances
The following sessions from UWE Bristol's money advice team cover fees, funding, repayments and budgeting, as well as the range of bursaries the University offers to students.
- Budgeting video
- Student loan repayments video
- Tuition fees and funding video - Student Finance England
- Guide to full time undergraduate student finance 2020-21 (English students) (PDF)
- Tuition fees and funding video - Student Finance Wales
- Guide to full time undergraduate student finance 2020-21 (Welsh students) (PDF)
For information on eligibility for student funding and how to make an application, please watch Student Finance England's video guides.
Money-Ready for University is a collection of useful online tools and guides to help both students and parents understand and prepare for the financial realities of university study.
Heading Higher Passport Plus
Heading Higher Passport Plus (HHP+) is a scheme that helps to prepare Level 3 learners for higher education and earns them up to 16 UCAS tariff points towards their offer to study at UWE Bristol. Starting in year 12/FE Year 1, students complete a range of activities to help them feel more confident about their higher education study plans. To guarantee HHP+ benefits, eligible learners must register by the January UCAS deadline.
For a presentation on all you need to know about the UWE Bristol HHP Plus scheme, plus a range of other useful resources, please see the HHP Resources.