Research activity in the field of financial crime, criminal justice and procedure, serious organised crime and cyber security.
The Global Crime, Justice and Security Research Group provides a forum for research activity in the field of financial crime, criminal justice and procedure, serious organised crime and cyber security. The main objective of this Research Group is to advance research and teaching and explore the role of law in meeting contemporary issues.
- Criminal justice and procedure
- Terrorism financing and money laundering
- Corporate governance and economic cime
- Tax evasion
- Collective security
- International organised crime and organised crime control
- Illicit firearms trafficking
- Drug trafficking
- Organised crime in the global south
- Criminal law
- Fraud, bribery and corruption
- The media and court reporting
- Human trafficking
You may also be interested in
About the Global Crime Justice Security (GCJS)
GCJS provides a forum for research activity within Bristol Law School and support our members in their their research.
Members of the Global Crime, Justice and Security Research Group (GCJS)
List and profiles of staff and doctoral members of GCJS.