Connect with others of faith
UWE Bristol and the local community are home to a diverse range of faith and cultural networks. Find one near you.
- The UK Church Directory allows you to search for local churches using a postcode.
- The Church of England provides search facilities to locate churches and related events using a postcode or name of a place.
- The Diocese of Bristol provides maps with details of the Anglican churches located within its different deaneries.
- The Clifton Diocese hosts an interactive deanery and parish directory which provides contact details and the history of local Catholic churches.
- The Methodist Church in Britain provides search facilities for local Methodist churches and a comprehensive list of district, circuit and church websites.
- The Bristol and West Progressive Jewish Congregation holds Friday evening, Shabbat morning and festival services for the local Jewish community.
- The Bristol Hebrew Congregation holds services for the orthodox Jewish community at their synagogue at 9 Park Row, Bristol BS1 5LP.
- All Mosques Together maintains a directory of mosques and local Muslim communities across Bristol.
- The Council of Bristol Mosques hosts information and contact details for five of the oldest mosques in Bristol.
- The UK Mosque Masjid Directory provides search facilities for local mosques using a postcode, address or name of a place.
The Bristol Sikh Temple holds daily worship services for members of the local Sikh community. The Temple is located at 71–75 Fishponds Road, Eastville, BS5 6SF.
- Visit us at one of our drop-in sessions at The Community Hub on Frenchay Campus from 10:00–16:00 Monday to Friday. You do not need an appointment, simply turn up and one of the team will be able to help.
- Alternatively, you can email us at Chaplaincy@uwe.ac.uk or call us on +44 (0) 11732 84142.
- You can also get information on our services by visiting any of our Information Points.