City centre accommodation.
Looking for luxury student living? This is the place to be. These spacious, high-spec student linked studios and shared flats come with a club lounge, private gym, on-site cinema, games room, residents' bar and concierge. There's a choice of design-led rooms, close to Cabot Circus and all the city centre amenities.
A linked studio consists of two bedrooms with an ensuite bathroom, and a kitchen between to two rooms. Each room has a separate lockable access to the kitchen facilities. Therefore you only share a kitchen with one other.
It's managed by Collegiate, and open to City and Frenchay Campus students.
Why choose Tower?
- Location, location, location – you're right in the heart of Bristol, but on the campus bus routes.
- Stylish, spacious living – with lots of premium extras.
- Great for work – lots of part-time opportunities to earn.
In your room
- Bed – sizes vary with room type
- En-suite options – varies with room type
- Wardrobe with shelves and full length mirror
- Well designed desk space
- Under bed storage
- Bedside cabinet
In the communal areas
- Kitchen/dining area
- Combination microwave/oven
- Breakfast bar and stools
- Storage space
- Two ring induction hob
- Recycling bin compartments
- Internet access
- TV point in the bedroom (TV not included) - but don't forget your TV licence
- Club lounge
- Private gym
- On-site cinema
- Games room
- Residents bar
- 24/7 concierge service
Good to know: Tower is non-smoking throughout.
Tower accommodation gallery
Tower Prima Vidae, Rupert Street, Bristol, BS1 2AL
1. Tower Prima Vidae, Rupert Street, Bristol, BS1 2AL
These spacious, high-spec student studios and shared flats come with a club lounge, private gym, on-site cinema, games room, residents' bar and concierge. It's close to Cabot Circus and all the city centre amenities. Get directions
2. Nelson and Drake House, Rupert Street, Bristol, BS1 2PZ
Urban as it comes. Freshly refurbed. Hidden treasures, shopping and nightlife on your doorstep. Great transport links to all campuses. Get directions
3. Marketgate, Bond Street South, Bristol, BS1 3PG
If you are after city centre living, Marketgate is a great place to live if you’d prefer to be in the centre of a buzzing city. Get directions
4. Transom House, Victoria Street, Bristol, BS1 6AH
Ideal if you're studying at Spike Island or Arnolfini, the Old City and St Nicks Market are minutes away for amazing streetfood and lively nightlife. Get directions
|Room type||Annual rent||Cost per week|
|77 x Linked studio||£11,392.38||£223.38|
|109 x En-suite||£11,756.52||£230.52|
|113 x Ultra-linked||£12,692.88||£248.88|
|8 x Twin apartment||£9,831.78||£192.78|
You apply to Tower through the University and we allocate the rooms. Tower then issues your tenancy agreement and manages the residence.
You may require a guarantor to complete the booking of this property. A guarantor must be based in the UK, aged over 18, working and a homeowner. Find out more about Contracts and negotiations.