City centre accommodation.
Looking for luxury student living? This is the place to be. These spacious, high-spec student linked studios and shared flats come with a club lounge, private gym, on-site cinema, games room, residents' bar and concierge. There's a choice of design-led rooms, close to Cabot Circus and all the city centre amenities.
A linked studio consists of two bedrooms with an ensuite bathroom, and a kitchen between to two rooms. Each room has a separate lockable access to the kitchen facilities. Therefore you only share a kitchen with one other.
It's managed by Collegiate, and open to City and Frenchay Campus students.
Why choose Tower?
- Location, location, location - you're right in the heart of Bristol, but on the campus bus routes.
- Stylish, spacious living - with lots of premium extras.
- Great for work – lots of part-time opportunities to earn.
In your room
- Bed - sizes vary with room type
- En-suite options - varys with room type
- 32" smart TV
- Wardrobe with shelves and full length mirror
- Well designed desk space
- Under bed storage
- Bedside cabinet
In the communal areas
- Kitchen/dining area
- Combination microwave/oven
- Breakfast bar and stools
- Storage space
- 2 ring induction hob
- Recycling bin compartments
- Internet access
- TV point in the bedroom - but don't forget your TV licence
- Club lounge
- Private gym
- On-site cinema
- Games room
- Residents bar
- 24/7 concierge service
Good to know: Tower is non-smoking throughout.
Tower accommodation gallery
Tower Prima Vidae, Rupert Street, Bristol, BS1 2AL.
1. Tower Prima Vidae, Rupert Street, Bristol, BS1 2AL.
These spacious, high-spec student studios and shared flats come with a club lounge, private gym, on-site cinema, games room, residents' bar and concierge. It's close to Cabot Circus and all the city centre amenities.
|Room type||Annual rent||Cost per week|
|77 x linked studio||£10,633.50||£208.50|
|109 x en-suite||£10,200.00||£200.00|
|113 x ultra-linked||£11,016.00||£216.00|
|8 x twin apartment||£8,517.00||£167.00|
|65 x studio apartments||£13,107.00||£257.00|
You apply to Tower through the University and we allocate the rooms. Tower then issues your tenancy agreement and manages the residence.