REACH links to associations, research/study aids and journals
- AAL Ageing Well in the Digital World
- Assisted Living Action Network (ALAN)
- British Geriatrics Society (BGS)
- Disability Rights and Robotics
- Global Disability Innovation Hub
- International Longevity Centre UK
- Medilink South West
- Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of North America (RESNA)
- Skills for Care
- The Health Foundation
- The King’s Fund
- International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health (ICF)
- MSc Health Technology at UWE Bristol
- MSc Robotics at UWE Bristol
- Universal Design
You can follow the latest updates of the group in:
Robotics Engineering And Computing for Healthcare
We research robotics technologies, intelligent sensors and machine learning to realise person-focused innovative healthcare solutions.
Research centres and groups
Browse UWE Bristol's portfolio of research areas, expertise, staff and publications.
You may also be interested in
Postgraduate research study
Postgraduate research at UWE Bristol offers you the opportunity to contribute to our leading edge research and work alongside our international experts.
Innovation, funding and skills
UWE Bristol can provide expert advice and support that will help your organisation to realise its goals.
Knowledge Transfer Partnerships
If your business has a strategy for growth, we can help make your ambitions a reality with a Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP).