As we continue to navigate the pandemic, there might be times when we are instructed to go into a national lockdown or need to self-isolate either because we or someone we live with has symptoms.
We know this won’t always be easy, but we’ve pulled together the range of activities and resources available across the University, to keep you connected to University life in all its forms.
For information on what to do if you have to self-isolate visit our self-isolation guidance page.
These are challenging times, so if you’re finding things tough, please reach out – support is available 24/7.
- Access themed advice for a range of mental health scenarios alongside specific wellbeing advice for this period of time.
Off the Record
- If you or a loved one feels unsafe, at risk or unable to cope without professional advice, make use of a new mental health response line.
AWP 24/7 phone line
- Take a look at NHS One You for advice on how to keep on top of your mental wellbeing and access coping techniques during this time.
NHS One You
- Our 24/7 crisis textline have teamed up with Heads Together to create a new, innovative radio content series called 60 Second Support.
- Access guidance and resources on how to cope with the current pandemic, including specific support for key workers.
- A helpful guide giving you advice and exercises to help manage worry and anxiety during the pandemic.
Guide to living with worry and anxiety