Contact the Wellbeing Service
Find out how to contact us.
Tel: +44 (0)117 32 86268
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgWellbeing Service
2FC 50 (Felixstowe Court)
UWE Bristol, Frenchay Campus
Bristol, BS16 1QY
- Monday to Thursday 08:30–17:00
- Tuesday late evening 08:30–19:30
- Friday 08:30–16:30
- Monday to Thursday 08:30–16:30
- Friday 08:30–16:00
Urgent and out-of-hours support
- There is a Wellbeing Practitioner on duty Monday to Friday to respond to urgent concerns. You can phone +44 (0)117 32 86268 and ask to speak with a Duty Practitioner who will respond to you that day. Your call will be triaged by the Wellbeing Administrative team. Please bear in mind there may be a wait for a return phone call from a member of the duty team depending on the levels of demand in the service that day.
- If you need advice and support, the out of hours team can help.
- Get crisis support from the 24/7 Crisis Textline by texting 'UWE' to 85258.
- Kooth Student – Access free, anonymous online counselling during evenings and weekends with Kooth Student. Register online with your UWE Bristol email address and a few details. After creating a quick anonymous profile, you’ll be able to log in and chat to a counsellor.
- If you require extra support at any time you can contact your local doctor's surgery or the NHS 111 service.
- Alternatively, you can contact The Samaritans on 116 123/+44 (0)117 983 1000; via email email@example.com or by visiting their website.
We welcome feedback; you can help us improve by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +44 (0)117 32 86268.
You will be invited to take part in a short survey following each session you attend (it will take no more that one to two minutes) and every year we send out a satisfaction survey. You are welcome to send us your views about how we can improve the service at any point.
Make a complaint
If you have a complaint about our service, please contact our team in the first instance and they'll do their best to resolve it for you. Please ask to speak with the Head or Deputy Head of Service on +44 (0)117 328 6268. You may also wish to refer to the UWE Bristol Complaints Procedure.