Contact the Wellbeing Service
Find out how to contact us.
- Monday to Thursday 08:30–17:00
- Friday 08:30–16:30
- Monday to Thursday 08:30–16:30
- Friday 08:30–16:00
Crisis and serious concerns
- The University offers advice and support on what to do in a crisis or serious situation.
- Get crisis support from the 24/7 Crisis Textline by texting 'UWE' to 85258.
- If you require extra support at any time you can contact your local doctor's surgery or the NHS 111 service.
- Alternatively, you can contact The Samaritans on Tel: +44 116 123/Tel: +44 (0)117 98 31000; via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting their website.
You will be invited to take part in a short survey following each session you attend (it will take no more that one to two minutes) and every year we send out a satisfaction survey. You are welcome to send us your views about how we can improve the service at any point.