Contact the Wellbeing Service
Find out how to contact us.
- Monday to Thursday 08:30–17:00
- Tuesday late evening 08:30–19:30
- Friday 08:30–16:30
- Monday to Thursday 08:30–16:30
- Friday 08:30–16:00
Urgent and out-of-hours support
- There is a Wellbeing Practitioner on duty Monday to Friday to respond to urgent concerns. You can phone Tel: +44 (0)117 32 86268 and ask to speak with a Duty Practitioner who will respond to you that day. Your call will be triaged by the Wellbeing Administrative team. Please bear in mind there may be a wait for a return phone call from a member of the duty team depending on the levels of demand in the service that day.
- If you need advice and support, the out of hours team can help.
- Get crisis support from the 24/7 Crisis Textline by texting 'UWE' to 85258.
- Kooth Student – Access free, anonymous online counselling during evenings and weekends with Kooth Student. Register online with your UWE Bristol email address and a few details. After creating a quick anonymous profile, you’ll be able to log in and chat to a counsellor.
- If you require extra support at any time you can contact your local doctor's surgery or the NHS 111 service.
- Alternatively, you can contact The Samaritans on Tel: +44 116 123/Tel: +44 (0)117 98 31000; via email email@example.com or by visiting their website.
You will be invited to take part in a short survey following each session you attend (it will take no more that one to two minutes) and every year we send out a satisfaction survey. You are welcome to send us your views about how we can improve the service at any point.