Social Work facilities
Social Work students are based at UWE Bristol's Glenside Campus, our welcoming health and social care campus. Here, you'll get to practise your communication skills in the simulation house, and even film your role plays to learn from every scenario.
What's waiting for you?
Dedicated social work resources
- Make use of the latest software, tools, professional journals and learning resources in specialist libraries.
- Glenside library, our outstanding health and social care library, has extensive resources for health professions.
- Access dedicated social work resources - journals, workbooks and other guidance.
Find out more about our libraries.
Study skills and learning support
- Learn new skills with computer lab IT skills sessions like library database use.
- Develop skills including essay writing and referencing in our library or through our interactive study skills portal.
Find out more about support for study skills.
Study spaces and IT
With a wide range of health and social care disciplines taught under one roof, Glenside Campus is dedicated to health and wellbeing, where students are supported to thrive.