Psychology, Sociology and Criminology facilities
Driven to make a difference? We'll support your development with fantastic facilities as well as committed, inspiring teaching. Here you can research, learn, grow and prepare for a career that will make a real difference to the community and the world you live in.
What's waiting for you?
Specialist facilities to support Psychology, Sociology and Criminology
- Driving simulator - monitor and assess driving performance, and the impact of factors such as alcohol sleep deprivation or caffeinated drinks on driving performance.
- Eye-tracking laboratories - explore how what we see affects our thoughts and behaviour.
- Psychology Undergraduate Lab - measure a range of physiological data, including involuntary muscle movement, heart rate, blood pressure and breathing patterns.
- Psychophysiology and Electroencephalogram (EEG) Lab - monitor and record brain functions.
- Sport and Exercise Lab - discover the impact of exercise on thought using equipment including treadmills, exercise bikes and weights.