City centre accommodation.
Transom on Victoria Street is a unique spot, where ancient buildings and modern tower blocks jostle, and the calm of the floating harbour beckons.
Managed by our partners Capitol Students, this accommodation is ideal if you're studying at Spike Island or Arnolfini, the Old City and St Nick's Market are minutes away for amazing street food and lively nightlife when studying's done.
Connect by ferry to Bower Ashton – or take a quick bus to Frenchay Campus.
Why choose Transom House?
- Lively location – close to the Old City and historic harbour, great for culture, inspiration, nightlife and part-time work.
- Brilliant transport links – well connected by buses and close to Temple Meads station.
In your room
- Three-quarter size bed
- A shower room with sink and loo if you're ensuite
- Under-bed storage
- Bedside cabinet
- Desk and desk chair
In the communal areas
- Two bathrooms per flat - if you don't have an ensuite room
- Fridge/freezers, microwave, oven and hob
- Breakfast bar and stools
- Iron and ironing board, vacuum, mop and bucket, dust pan and brush
- Internet access - ASK4
- TV point in bedroom - don't forget about your TV licence
- Small bike storage
- Parking - no
- Staff on site 24/7, with security presence in the evenings
- Customer service desk at Frenchay Campus, onsite staff to help with any issues
Transom House is non-smoking throughout.
Transom House accommodation gallery
Transom House, Victoria Street, Bristol, BS1 6AH
1. Transom House, Victoria Street, Bristol, BS1 6AH
Ideal if you're studying at Spike Island or Arnolfini, the Old City and St Nicks Market are minutes away for amazing streetfood and lively nightlife. Get directions
2. Blenheim Court, Marlborough Street, BS1 3NW
Super-convenient transport. Close to part-time work opportunities. All-ensuite rooms. Vibrant lively neighbourhood. Get directions
3. Phoenix Court, Bond Street South, Old Market, Bristol, BS1 3PH
Fresh, bright, en-suite rooms. 120 shops and restaurants and a cinema on your doorstep. Frenchay Campus is easy to get to by bus. Get directions
4. Nelson and Drake House, Rupert Street, Bristol, BS1 2PZ
Urban as it comes. Freshly refurbed. Hidden treasures, shopping and nightlife on your doorstep. Great transport links to all campuses. Get directions
Accommodation costs are for 44 weeks.
Cost per week
118 x classic
12 x premium en-suite
4 x premium shared
Insurance, provided by Endsleigh, is included in Transom House accommodation costs.
You apply to Transom House through the University and we allocate the rooms. Capitol Students then issues your tenancy agreement and manages the residence agreement and manages the residence.
You may require a guarantor to complete the booking of this property. A guarantor must be based in the UK, aged over 18, working and a homeowner. Find out more about Contracts and negotiations.