Career Essentials workshop
How to communicate professionally with UK employersSee all events
- Date and time
- Mon 20 March 2023
13:30 - 14:30
- 4D24, Level 4, Library (D Block), Frenchay Campus , Further info
- Francesco Scibilia Francesco.Scibilia@uwe.ac.uk
- Booking required
this event has now passed.
Despite the large number of applications per job, recruiters are struggling to find candidates with the right skills. But why?
- What skills do UK employers look for, and how to maximise your chances of getting a job in the UK?
- How could you sell these?
- How do employers decide whether to recruit you?
- What do you need to show them?
Please join our UWE Careers event to learn how to conduct yourself professionally when interacting with prospective UK employers.
4D24, Level 4, Library (D Block)
Tue 28 March 2023, 13:30
How to build an effective LinkedIn profile
2D11 (E-Zone – Vacancy Plus Desk), D Block, Frenchay Campus
This workshop is a practical, step by step guide, on how to build an effective profile on LinkedIn.