Through the UWE Bristol Planning School you can help to create places that are inclusive, healthy and safe, and experience the buzz of seeing an idea become reality. On our planning courses, you’ll work on live briefs for real clients, draw inspiration from case studies, and see planning brought to life through field trips.
out of 19 universities in the UK for student satisfaction for Planning (urban, rural and regional) (The National Student Survey, 2022).
of BA(Hons) Architecture and Planning students were satisfied with the quality of their course overall (The National Student Survey, 2022).
for our Town and Country Planning and Landscape Design courses (The Complete University Guide, 2023).
Foundation Planning courses (2023/24 entry)
Undergraduate Planning courses (2023/24 entry)
Postgraduate Planning courses (2023/24 entry)
Professional development Planning courses
- Air Quality Action Planning - Professional course
- Air Quality Assessment - Professional course
- Air Quality Management - Professional course
- Air Quality Modelling - Professional course
- Air Quality Monitoring - Professional course
- Professional Development - MA/MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- Professional Development - BA(Hons)/BSc(Hons)/FdA/FdSc/GradDip/Dip/CertHE/GradCert/Cert
- Street Network Planning and Design - Professional course
- Sustainable Development: Principles and Practice - Professional course
- Sustainable Transport Management and Operations - Professional course
- Transport Economics and Appraisal - Professional course
- Transport Infrastructure Design - Professional course
- Transport Modelling and Scenario Planning - Professional course
- Transport Planning and Placemaking - Professional course
- Transport Policy and Finance - Professional course
You may also be interested in
Find out about our UWE Bristol student accommodation options, how to apply, accommodation prices, moving in and advice for our current residents.
Campus and facilities
Over the last five years, we've invested £300 million into our state-of-the-art facilities. Creating the most effective and empowering setting for our students and people to discover their potential.