Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Sport Rehabilitation
Engage with service users and professionals in our hands-on, practical courses focused on supporting people to get back to doing what they love. Gain experience and deepen your knowledge through placements, guest presentations and volunteering. As part of the School of Health and Social Wellbeing, you’ll learn in a multi-professional community and prepare for the integrated care systems of the real world.
of BSc(Hons) Physiotherapy graduates in employment or further study 6 months after graduation (HESA 2018).
for our Physiotherapy courses (Complete University Guide 2022).
of BSc(Hons) Sport Rehabilitation graduates in employment or further study 6 months after graduation (HESA 2018).
"I owe a lot to the teaching team at UWE Bristol who were knowledgeable, supportive and friendly. With their support I established skills in applying theoretical principles into clinical practice, and developing and challenging my clinical reasoning – skills I use daily as a physiotherapist."
Kate BSc(Hons) Physiotherapy
Professional development Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Sport Rehabilitation courses
- Contemporary Leadership in Rehabilitation - Professional course
- Health Economics - Professional course
- Health Promotion - Professional course
- Health Promotion (Distance Learning) - Professional Course
- Health Protection - Professional course
- Knowledge Mobilisation - Professional course
- Neurorehabilitation - Professional course
- Professional Development - BA(Hons)/BSc(Hons)/FdA/FdSc/GradDip/Dip/CertHE/GradCert/Cert
- Professional Development - MA/MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- Rehabilitation - Professional course