Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Sport Rehabilitation
Engage with service users and professionals in our hands-on, practical courses focused on supporting people to get back to doing what they love. Gain experience and deepen your knowledge through placements, guest presentations and volunteering. As part of the School of Health and Social Wellbeing, you’ll learn in a multi-professional community and prepare for the integrated care systems of the real world.
for our Physiotherapy courses (Complete University Guide, 2023).
of our BSc(Hons) Physiotherapy students are in work or further study 15 months after graduation (Graduate Outcome Survey 2019/20, published 2022).
of Counselling, Psychotherapy and Occupational Therapy students were in work or further study 15 months after graduating (Graduate Outcomes Survey 2019/20, published 2022).
"I owe a lot to the teaching team at UWE Bristol who were knowledgeable, supportive and friendly. With their support I established skills in applying theoretical principles into clinical practice, and developing and challenging my clinical reasoning – skills I use daily as a physiotherapist."
Kate BSc(Hons) Physiotherapy
Undergraduate Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Sport Rehabilitation courses (2023/24 entry)
Postgraduate Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Sport Rehabilitation courses (2023/24 entry)
Professional development Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Sport Rehabilitation courses
- Contemporary Leadership in Rehabilitation - Professional/Short course
- Health Economics - Professional/Short course
- Health Promotion - Professional/Short course
- Health Protection - Professional/Short course
- Knowledge Mobilisation - Professional/Short course
- Neurorehabilitation - Professional/Short course
- Professional Development - MA/MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- Professional Development - BA(Hons)/BSc(Hons)/FdA/FdSc/GradDip/Dip/CertHE/GradCert/Cert
- Rehabilitation - Professional/Short course