Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Sports Rehabilitation
Support people to get back to doing what they love. These hands-on, practical courses will give you countless opportunities to engage with service users and professionals, through placements, guest presentations and volunteering.
of BSc(Hons) Physiotherapy graduates in employment or further study 6 months after graduation (HESA 2018).
student satisfaction BSc(Hons) Occupational Therapy (NSS 2020).
of BSc(Hons) Sport Rehabilitation graduates in employment or further study 6 months after graduation (HESA 2018).
"I owe a lot to the teaching team at UWE Bristol who were knowledgeable, supportive and friendly. With their support I established skills in applying theoretical principles into clinical practice, and developing and challenging my clinical reasoning – skills I use daily as a physiotherapist."
Kate BSc(Hons) Physiotherapy
Professional development Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Sports Rehabilitation courses
- Contemporary Leadership in Rehabilitation - Professional course
- Health Economics - Professional course
- Health Promotion - Professional course
- Health Promotion (Distance Learning) - Professional Course
- Health Protection - Professional course
- Knowledge Mobilisation - Professional course
- Neurorehabilitation - Professional course
- Professional Development - BA(Hons)/BSc(Hons)/FdA/FdSc/GradDip/Dip/CertHE/GradCert/Cert
- Professional Development - MA/MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- Rehabilitation - Professional course