Open University and UWE Bristol Blended Learning Degree (Adult Nursing)
View key dates, information, documentation and contact support for this programme.
This information relates only to the Open University Blended Learning Degree that we are partnered with:
View programme information:
If you have any queries or questions about the Open University Blended Learning Degree that we are partnered with or require support, please get in touch via our support line in the first instance and they will direct your query.
Practice support line
- Call our confidential helpline for mentors and students on +44 (0)117 32 81152
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Programme Lead and Academic Assessor - Year 2
- Module Leader for Year 2 -Developing Nursing Practice
- Tel: +44 (0)117 32 88573
- Email: Angela2.Vowles@uwe.ac.uk
- Academic Assessor - Years 1 and 3
- Tel: TBC
- Email: Cat.Andrews@uwe.ac.uk
- Module Leader
- Year 1 - Introduction to Healthcare
- Year 3 - Becoming an Autonomous Practitioner
- Tel: TBC
- Email: Chris.Clare@uwe.ac.uk
- Placement Coordinator
- Email: Jess.North@uwe.ac.uk
Supervision and assessment
Find out more about supporting, supervising and assessing students in practice.
You may also be interested in
Professional practice support contacts
Key contacts for professional practice placements at UWE Bristol.
Health professional development
Explore our range of professional short courses in health. Find out about funded opportunities, industry-specific courses and bespoke training.