Making Projects Critical workshop 9
17-18 January 2019, Malardalen University.
“Making Projects Critical” (MPC) is the title of series of international workshops intended to provide a forum for research from a wide range of critical perspectives relating to all aspects of projects, including project management, project-based organising and the “projectification” of society.
The ninth MPC workshop was held at Mälardalen University in Västerås, Sweden on 17-18 January 2019. Vasteras is one of Sweden’s oldest cities and the country’s sixth largest city.
The format of the workshop closely followed previous events in the series, with 15 to 20 papers presented over two days and involved 20-40 participants.
- Associate Professor Anette Hallin, Mälardalen University, Sweden
- Associate Professor Lucia Crevani, Mälardalen University, Sweden
- Dr Svetlana Cicmil, UWE Bristol, UK
- Professor Damian Hodgson, Alliance Manchester Business School, UK
- Professor Johann Packendorff, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Professor Monica Lindgren, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden