We want to spread knowledge about the psychology of appearance, what we do at the Centre, and how people can access support.
Appearance Matters Podcast
Appearance Matters Podcast is all about appearance, featuring exclusive interviews with experts in the field.
The podcast is rated five stars by iTunes, and is featured in iTunes 'New and Noteworthy' and 'What's Hot' categories for Higher Education.
Take a minute to find out about us and the work that takes place at the Centre for Appearance Research.
We have recent experience of working with the following media:
- Channel 4
- BBC Radio 4
- Local radio
- Marie Claire magazine
- Elle Magazine
- The Times
- The Guardian
- The Telegraph
- The Daily Mail
Please contact us if you want work with us.
- Professor Steve West's views on Centre for Appearance Research (CAR)
- Introduction to the Centre for Appearance Research
- Why we study appearance
- Research with the Centre for Appearance Research
- PhD research at the Centre for Appearance Research
- Partnerships within the Centre for Appearance Research
- BBC Videos: Your Body Your Image