Before you arrive
You will need to:
- complete your E-Induction
- book a time slot for your arrival (you will be sent an email with a link to book this)
- complete your Direct Debit
- bring photographic identification (student ID ideally but if you have not received this, your passport or driving licence)
- bring your welcome/student ID number
- ensure you have evidence of a negative lateral flow test within the last 24 hours (both you and the person accompanying you).
Collecting your keys
When you arrive, the first thing you'll need to do is pick up your keys or access card so you can get into your building and room. Visit our Collecting your keys page for more information on how and where to collect your keys and updated safety information.
Due to the current pandemic and whilst you are moving your belongings in, you are only permitted to have one other person enter the accommodation with you. They are able to go into your room but should not go into the shared kitchen/communal areas.
Once you have moved in, we regret that it is not permitted to have any visitors (day or overnight), this includes students living in other UWE Bristol accommodation. We will let you know if this changes.
Any faults or problems
We do our best to make sure your accommodation is in good order when you move in. However, if you experience any problems or find any faults when you first get here, please report them to us:
- Email: email@example.com
- Accommodation Customer Services from 07:00-19:00: +44(0)117 32 83601
- Cotswold Customer Services (Student Village) from 11:00-17:00: +44 (0)117 32 86227
- Wallscourt Park Customer Services (Wallscourt Park, Glenside and the Hollies residents) from 11:00-17:00: +44 (0)117 32 87364
- For urgent issues outside of these hours, please contact the Security Control Room on +44 (0)117 32 86404
We'll deal with problems in order of urgency - less urgent ones may take a little longer to rectify at the start of the academic year.
If you're living in city centre accommodation, please report any problems to your accommodation reception.
Who will I be living with?
Due to data protection regulation, we can't give you details of your new flat or housemates. Want to meet your housemates in advance? Search social media for groups connected to your specific accommodation, including our HallsLife Facebook groups - you might find new friends before you even arrive.
Kitchen and bedding starter packs
How is your packing coming along, do you still have things to buy? Why not take the hassle out of buying and transporting your bedding and kitchen items by pre-ordering from UniKitOut.
Choose from a range of essential items which can be delivered directly to your accommodation ready for your arrival. You will need to place an order by Sunday 19 September 2021 to guarantee delivery by Tuesday 21 September 2021. Save 10% on your order by adding a UWE10 discount code at checkout.
Don't worry if you order your items and then either decide not to come to UWE Bristol or are not able to come for any reason. UniKitOut fully understand and offer a COVID guarantee, no quibble cancellation and will refund your money no questions asked.