Study a maths degree with us and we’ll ensure you possess a highly desirable skill-set for successful employment in a broad range of careers including research, finance, banking, health sciences, the civil service, operational research, statistical research and more. We’ll help you build your knowledge and confidence, so you’ll stand out to employers.
out of 68 universities in the UK for our Mathematics courses (Guardian University Guide 2021).
in employment or further study 6 months after graduation (HESA 2018).
for Mathematics in The Guardian university league tables 2021.
Professional development Maths courses
- Big Data - Professional course
- Introduction to R - Professional course
- Introduction to SPSS - Professional course
- Introduction to Statistics 1 - Professional course
- Introduction to Statistics 2 - Professional course
- Linked, Open Data and the Internet of Things - Professional course
- Professional Development - BA(Hons)/BSc(Hons)/FdA/FdSc/GradDip/Dip/CertHE/GradCert/Cert
- Professional Development - MA/MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- Structural Equation Modelling - Professional course