Study a maths degree with us and we’ll ensure you possess a highly desirable skill-set for successful employment in a broad range of careers including research, finance, banking, health sciences, the civil service, operational research, statistical research and more. We’ll help you build your knowledge and confidence, so you’ll stand out to employers.
for our Mathematics courses (The Complete University Guide, 2023).
out of 65 universities in the UK for our Mathematics courses (Guardian League Table, 2023).
of our Mathematics students are in work or further study 15 months after graduation (Graduate Outcome Survey 2019/20, published 2022).
Foundation Maths courses (2023/24 entry)
Undergraduate Maths courses (2023/24 entry)
Professional development Maths courses
- Big Data - Professional course
- Introduction to R - Professional course
- Introduction to SPSS - Professional course
- Introduction to Statistics 1 - Professional course
- Introduction to Statistics 2 - Professional course
- Linked, Open Data and the Internet of Things - Professional course
- Professional Development - MA/MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- Professional Development - BA(Hons)/BSc(Hons)/FdA/FdSc/GradDip/Dip/CertHE/GradCert/Cert
You may also be interested in
Find out about our UWE Bristol student accommodation options, how to apply, accommodation prices, moving in and advice for our current residents.
Campus and facilities
Over the last five years, we've invested £300 million into our state-of-the-art facilities. Creating the most effective and empowering setting for our students and people to discover their potential.