We pride ourselves on providing an open, collaborative and creative culture that empowers our students and staff to work across professional boundaries and in new areas of architecture. Our students develop a core of architectural design skill complemented by programme specialisms in urbanism, engineering, technology, spatial intervention and design research.
student satisfaction BEng(Hons) Architecture and Environmental Engineering (FT) (NSS 2020).
for Architecture courses in The Guardian university league tables 2020.
student satisfaction BSc(Hons) Architecture (NSS 2020).
Foundation Architecture courses (2021/22 entry)
Undergraduate Architecture courses (2021/22 entry)
Examples of the exceptional pieces of work that our MArch Architecture students have produced over recent years.
Professional development Architecture courses
- Bridge Inspection - Professional course
- CATIA V5 fundamentals - Professional course
- Energy Management and Performance Evaluation - Professional course
- Professional Development - BA(Hons)/BSc(Hons)/FdA/FdSc/GradDip/Dip/CertHE/GradCert/Cert
- Professional Development - MA/MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- Professional Studies Supervision for Year Out (Stage 1) and Post Part 2 (Stage 2) architecture students - Professional/short course